Steering Committee Structure
- Steering Chair: Focuses on the Organization, working most closely with the Academic Partnership Coordinator, the Documentarian, the Diversity/Inclusion Representative, UNRH Rep, and Communication/Outreach. Works with Academic Partnership Coordinator and the Host Institution Representative on the budget for the organization and the institute.
- Vice-Chair: Elected yearly. Focuses on the yearly Institute, working most closely with the Liaison Coordinator, Host Representative, and Review Committee Chair. This position will rotate into serving as chair after serving for one year as Vice Chair.
- Liaison Coordinator: Elected in odd years. In charge of selecting and onboarding liaisons. Coordinates heavily with Host Representative and Review Committee chair to match liaison skill sets to team needs, and can solicit a small committee focused on liaisons.
- Review Committee Chair: Elected in odd years. Responsible for organizing the review of proposals and will work with the committee to identify liaison and technical needs of the teams. Suggested subcommittee membership for Review Committee: a member from each hosting institution of last year, this year, next year to help provide historical context.
- Communication Coordinator: Elected in odd years. Maintains the ILiADs website, ILiADS-info Slack, ILiADS email addresses, and mailing lists. Coordinates communications from the Steering Committee to the ILiADS community and to Institute attendees. Coordinates the ILiADS social media presence. Responsible for ILiADS branding.
- Academic Partnership Coordinator: Elected in even years. Works directly with Academic Partners and works to manage funds and budget for ILiADS. Works with Steering Chair and the Host Institution Representative on the budget for the organization and the institute.
- Documentarian & Assessment Coordinator: Elected in even years. Duties include taking meeting minutes, organizing and disseminating documentation, data gathering, organization, and assessment.
- Diversity & Inclusion Coordinator: Elected in even years. Duties include promoting diversity and inclusion and acting to investigate violations of our community guidelines / code of conduct. May nominate committee who will attend the institute. Works with Review Committee Chair, Liaison Coordinator, and Local arrangements to ensure ILiADS lives up to its community values and principles. This work is inflected in team selection, liaison onboarding/training, and an ILiADS Diversity & Inclusion workshop the week of the institute.
- UNRH Liaison: Appointed by UNRH, yearly change, not elected by ILiADS electorate.
- Host Representative: Appointed by the host institution, changes yearly, not elected by ILiADS electorate.