ILiADs will be hosted by Pitts Theology Library at Emory University, July 14-19, 2024. While the official schedule and registration costs are not yet available, we can share the following for your planning purposes.
- Typically, participants arrive during the day on Sunday. We convene as a group on Sunday night for welcome remarks and dinner. The Institute wraps up on Friday at lunchtime.
- Registration costs are driven by housing, meals, local institutional fees, fiscal partnership fees, and compensation for our expert liaisons. While we do not have an exact registration cost yet, we expect the total to be between $600-800 for non-student registrants, including housing. We will offer a registration option for those who prefer to arrange their own housing which will reduce the rate by the cost of housing.
- We make every effort to offer a low rate for student registration. In past years this has been $45 without housing and $250 with housing.
- We provide an on-campus housing option. This is typically a traditional dorm space with single or shared bathrooms and linens provided. This year we’ve confirmed Complex Hall at Emory, with a weekly rate of $210.
- Typically, registration costs include breakfast and lunch each day, a welcome dinner on Sunday night, and one midweek dinner.
- Given Emory’s urban location, it will be possible to participate without having access to a car. Teams may wish to consider renting a car for additional flexibility if desired. Dorm housing includes free parking.