This year ILiADS is trying out a two-tiered registration process though which we collect your participation information through one portal and your payment through another. If you are an accepted ILiADS team, congratulations! Please register by July 1, 2019. ILiADS Liaisons and committee members will have separate registration instructions. If you are interested in attending ILiADS and do not fall into these categories, you can register for a Day Pass to attend and learn more about ILiADS!
- Please use this link to register: tell us about yourself, your role at ILiADS, and your housing preferences.
- Then, please follow this link to submit your payment. You will need to enter a little of the same information here, but only enough so that we can connect records.
The registrations fees for ILiADS this year will be $700 for non-students and $150 for students. This fee includes housing for the week, along with some meals.
As with past ILiADS a variety of dorm-room options will be available on a first-come reservation basis. Options will include private bathrooms (limited), suite scenarios, and halls with shared bath areas with private sink/shower rooms. The cost for on-campus dorm housing will be $110 for the week.
In addition there are several hotels and Bed and Breakfasts in Wooster, many of which are a short drive to campus.
Bed and Breakfasts have limited rooms and will book fast, especially since the Ohio Light Opera has a festival in town during ILiADS.
- Black Squirrel, (B&B) Free WiFi, Full Breakfast, Private Bathrooms, cost of rooms are $99-$120. Schedule thru the web site… www.blacksqirrelinn.com
- Mirabelle Bed & Breakfast, will also serve breakfast for $120.00 a night… phone number 330-264-6006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. https://www.mirabellebedandbreakfast.com/
Wooster is located less than an hour from both the Cleveland Hopkins International Airport and the Akron-Canton Airport. It is also a reasonable drive from many Midwest and some East Coast cities (depending upon your definition of “reasonable”).
- From Chicago, IL: 6 hours
- From Indianapolis, IN: 5 hours
- From Pittsburgh, PA: 2 1/2 hours
- From Washington, D.C.: 7 hours
- From Detroit, MI: 4 hours