This year ILiADS is trying out a two-tiered registration process though which we collect your participation information through one portal and your payment through another. If you are an accepted ILiADS team, congratulations! Please register by June 23, 2017. ILiADS Liaisons and committee members will have separate registration instructions. If you are interested in attending ILiADS and do not fall into these categories, please be in touch and we’ll get you sorted.
- Please use this link to register: tell us about yourself, your role at ILiADS, and your housing preferences.
- Then, please follow this link to submit your payment. You will need to enter a little of the same information here, but only enough so that we can connect records.
The registrations fees for ILiADS this year will be $800 for non-students and $300 for students.
While we are actively working to secure sponsoring organizations and partner institutions from around the LAC landscape to subsidize some costs, most of those subsidies will need to go toward funding our unique Liaison model. Watch this space, though; if there are updates that affect registration fees we’ll post those here (and likely on the main page).
As with past ILiADS a variety of dorm-room options will be available on a first-come reservation basis. Options will include private bathrooms (limited), suite scenarios, and halls with shared bath areas with private sink/shower rooms. The cost for on-campus dorm housing will be $160 for the week.
In addition we’ll secure blocks of rooms at the local Hampton Inn and Hilton Garden Inn, both of which are a short drive to campus.
- Hampton Inn, has 20 room held till June 30, free breakfast, free Wi-Fi, exercise room and indoor pool, for $139.00 a night… phone number 330-345-4424
- Hilton Garden Inn, has 20 rooms held till June 30, free Wi-Fi Indoor pool & whirlpool, for $125.00 a night, has a restaurant with a bar…phone number 330-202-7701.
- St Paul Hotel has 12 rooms, free breakfast and free Wi-Fi, for $120.00 – $246.00 a night…phone number 330-601-1099.
Bed and Breakfasts have limited rooms and will book fast, especially since the Ohio Light Opera has a festival in town during ILiADS.
- Black Squirrel, (B&B) Free WiFi, Full Breakfast, Private Bathrooms, cost of rooms are $110-$118. Schedule thru the web site… www.blacksqirrelinn.com
- Mirabelle Bed & Breakfast, will also serve breakfast for $120.00 a night… phone number 330-264-6006 or email email@example.com.
Wooster is located less than an hour from both the Cleveland Hopkins International Airport and the Akron-Canton Airport. It is also a reasonable drive from many Midwest and some East Coast cities (depending upon your definition of “reasonable”).
From Chicago, IL: 6 hours
From Indianapolis, IN: 5 hours
From Pittsburgh, PA: 2 1/2 hours
From Washington, D.C.: 7 hours
From Detroit, MI: 4 hours