If you read about us you know that ILiADS provides a week-long space in which interdisciplinary, interdivisional partners can work on projects that push against the boundaries of digital scholarship in the liberal arts. If you’ve spent any time with us you know that the personal and professional relationships stretch far beyond that week of focused work. You know that we care about our students’ roles in our research as much as we care about our students’ own research agendas.
ILiADS is more than an Institute, it is a community of practice that places the emphasis on the “community.”
So how do I get involved?
- Rally your project team, write a proposal, and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Find the leader of that interesting project on your campus and encourage them to submit a proposal!
- If you’d like to participate as an ILiADS Liaison, contact Megan Kudzia or Caitlin Christian-Lamb, both of whom are coordinating the Liaisons for ILiADS 2017.
- If you would like for your institution to be counted among ILiADS Partner Institutions — support from whom helps to sustain ILiADS into the future — share some information with them! (Embedded below)
- If you are a corporation, an academic department, an institution, or any other entity that would like to sponsor some portion of ILiADS 2017, take a gander at the opportunities for sponsorship! (Also embedded below)
For Potential Partner Institutions
For Sponsorship Opportunities