Call for Proposals
Call For Proposals
The ILiADS Planning Committees welcome proposals from project teams who would like to join us for ILiADS 2017!
At ILiADS, ideas grow through collaborative, iterative processes. During this week of digital immersion, teams composed of some mix of researchers, librarians, technologists, and students are invited to build upon established digital pedagogy or scholarship projects and/or launch new ones. Whether you’re learning how to clear significant hurdles or you’re just getting off of the ground, ILiADS’ expert Liaisons will consult with teams to advance their goals. Over the course of the week, team members will learn more about their own collaboration and how to sustain their project into the future. Projects of all types, and at any juncture, are welcomed.
As you prepare your submission, please follow the proposal guidelines. Examples of successful project proposals from the past are linked below.
- February 1, 2017: Call for Proposals
- March 31, 2017: All project proposals due. (If you want preliminary feedback, please submit your proposal as early as possible.)
- April 17, 2017: Notification of acceptance
- April 17, 2017: Registration opens
- June 23, 2017: Registration closes
- July 7, 2017: No registration refunds after July 7